Sunday, August 20, 2006

ID's hard evidence

(AKA: Stoner Logic 101)

In response to this article in the York Daily Record, and to this thread on a blog I frequent, I feel I've finally gotten to grips with the evidence behind ID. I feel it can best be summarised by the following dialogue:

"Wow, dude, look at this flagellum thingy. That is soooo cool, man"

"Dude, what if... like... what if all these cool things were made by some Big Reefer in the sky? Cos, y'know, if I was a Big Reefer, that's the sort of thing I'd make..."

"Woah, duuuuude!"


There we have it, the conclusive disproof of evolutionary theory. I expect to win Nobel prizes for this day's work.

Needless to say, however, I have some doubts about the Quality of this argument.

1 comment:

john_m_burt said...

...and every schoolchild in Kansas woke up with a hangover.